We are a preeminent corporate investigations and risk advisory firm comprised of former prosecutors, forensic accountants, researchers, investigators, and analysts who come from federal and state law enforcement, the White House, intelligence agencies, finance, and journalism.
IGI collects timely, accurate intelligence and conducts confidential fact-finding investigations with the utmost discretion in complex cases worldwide for clients including law firms, corporations, investment banks, hedge funds, universities, and public agencies. Our experience with high-profile cases is matched by our ability to handle sensitive matters.
For over 30 years, we have worked with clients to make effective use of the information we gather—including by building a case against an opponent for referral to government regulators or law enforcement; marshalling facts to support the client’s narrative in crisis situations; and developing information for dissemination to news media.
IGI helps clients to:
- Prevail in litigation and contests for corporate control;
- Inform executive decision-making with actionable intelligence;
- Gain a game-changing competitive edge in adversarial situations;
- Identify, mitigate, and manage risk;
- Protect intellectual property, brand equity, and corporate and personal reputations;
- Detect and deter fraud and identify its perpetrators; and
- Comply with regulatory, governance, and transparency requirements.
Clients rely on IGI for:
- Complete discretion and confidentiality;
- Professional and ethical conduct;
- Accuracy, precision, and thoroughness;
- Persistence and responsiveness in pursuit of the client’s objectives;
- Unwavering loyalty in adversarial contexts;
- Scalability of resources to handle increasing and time-sensitive requirements;
- Adherence to deadlines, priorities, and budgets; and
- Extensive expertise, experience, and resources brought to bear on every case.