Founded in 1984 by former Senate Watergate Committee counsel Terry F. Lenzner, Investigative Group International (IGI) is a preeminent risk advisory and corporate investigations firm comprised of former prosecutors, forensic accountants, researchers, investigators, and analysts who come from the White House, federal law enforcement, intelligence agencies, the financial services industry, and journalism. Our team helps clients gather facts and intelligence, mitigate risk, and prevail in adversarial situations.
IGI collects timely, accurate intelligence and conducts confidential fact-finding investigations with the utmost discretion in complex cases worldwide for clients including law firms, corporations, investment banks, hedge funds, universities, public agencies, and prominent individuals. Our experience with high-profile cases is matched by our ability to handle sensitive matters.
IGI helps clients to:
- Prevail in litigation and contests for corporate control;
- Inform executive decision-making with actionable intelligence;
- Gain a game-changing competitive edge in adversarial situations;
- Identify, mitigate, and manage risk;
- Protect intellectual property, brand equity, and corporate and personal reputations;
- Detect and deter fraud and identify its perpetrators; and
- Comply with regulatory, governance, and transparency requirements.
- Marshal facts to support the client’s narrative in crisis situations.
- Build a case against an opponent for referral to government regulators or law enforcement.
Clients rely on IGI for:
- Complete discretion and confidentiality;
- Professional and ethical conduct;
- Accuracy, precision, and thoroughness;
- Persistence and responsiveness in pursuit of the client’s objectives;
- Unwavering loyalty in adversarial contexts;
- Scalability of resources to handle increasing and time-sensitive requirements;
- Adherence to deadlines, priorities, and budgets; and
- Extensive expertise, experience, and resources brought to bear on every case.